top of page

Criminal Law

MYM Solicitors team in Slough can get a compensation for you if you have been the victim of a criminal injury.

What Is Criminal Law?

Criminal law is the body of law that relates to crime. It proscribes conduct perceived as threatening, harmful, or otherwise endangering to the property, health, safety, and moral welfare of people inclusive of one’s self.


If you have suffered sexual, physical or psychological abuse or injury as a result of criminal actions of someone then we can seek compensation even the person committing the act has not been changed or even caught. Remember it is your right to seek compensation for your injuries. Criminal injuries compensation is different than a personal injury claim i.e. the criminal nature. We will claim the injury from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) who is a government-run body designed to compensate the victims of crime.

MYM Solicitors slough do these cases on No win No fee save disbursements. The injuries include:

  • mental or physical injury following a crime of violence

  • sexual or physical abuse

  • loss of earnings – where you have no or limited capacity to work as the direct result of a criminal injury

  • special expenses payments – these cover certain costs you may have incurred as a direct result of an incident. You can only ask us to consider special expenses if your injuries mean you have been unable to work or have been incapacitated to a similar extent for more than 28 weeks

  • a fatality caused by a crime of violence including bereavement payments, payments for loss of parental services and financial dependency; and funeral payments.

Why Choose MYM Solicitors For This Service?

MYM solicitors years of valuable experience has taught the team to always put crucial emphasis on client orientated services. As a result, our client’s feedback and reviews are always in our favor just because of the excellent services provided by us.

MYM Solicitors specialist in Immigration, Family, Civil Litigation, Driving Offences, Personal Injury, Employment, Landlord/Tenant, Conveyancing, Commercial Leases, Criminal Law, Benefits, Housing, Wills/Attestation/Probate, Power of Attorney and Statutory Declaration.

Callback Request

If you’re not ready to make a claim but you are seeking just for an advice, you can contact us now or request a callback.

Simply fill out the form below and one of our advisors will call you back, within the next 24 hours.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page