top of page



​​​MYM Solicitors in Slough understands conveyancing i.e. buying or selling a property or leasing or licencing for residential or commercial will probably be the most significant and one of the largest transactions that you will ever be involved in. During this process, various statutory and legal requirements need to be met before the completion.


Are you wondering what to do when buying or selling a property? Want to know more about the legal deals involved in buying a residential property? Thinking of purchasing a business property whether on Lease or Freehold? The answers to these important decisions can be obtained smoothly at MYM Solicitors by our experienced team, assisting you in making your journey smooth.

There are many legal matters to take into consideration when moving home. At MYM Solicitors our expert team can steer you through the process and help avoid costly mistakes.  Buying a property can be stressful and a complicated procedure. Conveyancing is the process which involves the legal transfer of a property from a seller to a buyer. The process begins when an offer is accepted and becomes legally binding once contracts are exchanged. The completion of conveyancing takes place when the monies are transferred and keys are exchanged.

The conveyancing process usually takes 6-8 weeks. There may be delays caused by various factors, for example if you or the seller is in a chain. The experienced legal representatives at MYM Solicitors will ensure that the legal matters are dealt with correctly and efficiently. We will make all the necessary legal investigations and searches for you and your mortgage lender to ensure that you have full information about the property before finalising the process.



Whether it is Commercial or Residential, MYM Solicitors can assist you with the following:

·Freehold sale or Purchasing flat, house or business
·Lease hold flat, house or business
·Variation of leases
·Negotiating and granting Leases
·Advice concerning assignments, sub-letting, under-lettings and alliterations. 
·Rent deposit deeds
·Advice or rent reviews
·Advice on service charges
·Lease renewals
·Lease variations


·Transfer of ownership
·A – N forms ID1/TR1/AP1/CON/R C Forms/ Other Conveyance Forms Declarations

Lease / Licence to Assign
bottom of page